Forward Thinking Campaign
股票解套要多久As Blair continues to integrate even more collaborative and project-based work into its curriculum, the School launched an academics-focused campaign to support three building and renovation projects. Among the campaign's goals are to amplify learning, foster deeper relationships across campus, and enhance the Blair experience for all students.
Read more details on the three building projects included in the "Forward Thinking" campaign in the tabs below.
Blair students and faculty will realize a host of benefits when these projects are complete:
- The Chiang-Elghanayan Center for Innovation and Collaboration provides flexible, inviting learning and meeting space that is not available in Blair’s more traditional buildings.
- Configured for project-based learning, the Chiang-Elghanayan Center provides enhanced opportunities for students and teachers to apply intellectual concepts to real-world issues.
- The cooperative space promotes strong faculty-student relationships, as well as relationships formed among classmates and across grades.
- With computer science, engineering and robotics anchored in dedicated and well-equipped classrooms in the Chiang-Elghanayan Center, Blair’s technology curriculum is expanding and growing.
- Realignment of academic space in Bogle and Weber Halls allows for optimal use of physical resources, more sustained laboratory work, and better scheduling opportunities.